<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Top five percent already dolls out 51% of their income and its ridiculous. I believe government programs suck, and education and one could even argue roads to an extent could be privatized, become less expensive and much, much, much more effiecent.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Haha, if only you were right. The top five percent don't pay shit. They find loopholes that get them out of paying a goddam penny. How do I know? My mom tells me her daily stories as an accountant for these assholes, not to mention the fact that I know assholes just like this.Originally posted by two drink minimum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by hour_of_darkness:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by two drink minimum:
Only if we raise income tax on the top 5 percent.
Taxes are necessary in order to sustain society. Roads, education,etc.
Government programs suck? It's quite convenient for you to be able to say that isn't it? I sure as hell don't want to pay a toll to some wealthy businessman when I drive the 5 every day. I sure as hell don't think our entire country should move back hundreds of years into the days of "I'll give you 200 dollars if you teach me this lesson." I sure as hell think that healthcare is a given right and necessity. Go ahead and travel back into the Gilded Age, just don't force me to.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Go ahead and move to switzerland, just dont' force me to.





Bookmarks